The Eco2Heat far infrared wellness mat provides therapeutic heat delivered by infrared light, which is the invisible portion of the sun’s light spectrum.
How does Far-Infrared affect our bodies? The human body experiences its energy as a gentle radiant heat which can penetrate up to 4cm beneath the skin. Its benefits? In short, it enhances the immune system by stimulating the body’s metabolism and production of white blood cells to help fight infections.
Our wellness mat allows you to take advantage of the healing benefits of far infrared deep heat to relax your muscles and calm your entire body.
- Properly sized to accommodate an adult: 67″ x 24″
- Heating Element uses only 20 Volt – not 110 Volt
- Heating Element contains no bi-metals – overheating is ruled out!
- A safe and pleasant surface made of silicon-containing leatherette, soft foam on the bottom
- Low surface temperature of just 86 F (30°C), and a deeply penetrating infrared warmth for your body
- EMF Free!
Our Far-Infrared Wellness Products are German-built to the highest consumer product standards (TÜV Rheinland) and powered by our patented ultra-thin (4mm thick) eco2heat® heating element.
Our patented Far-Infrared Technology has been proven to be effective against several bacterias, such as proteus mirabilis, escherichia coli, staphylococcus aureus and enterococcus faecium. Additionally our products are certified by TÜV Rheinland, are free of electrosmog.
Research on the benefits of Far Infrared continues to expand. Below are several research studies on how Far infrared is being used to treat certain conditions.
- Far infrared radiation (FIR): its biological effects and medical applications – NIH (US National Library of Medicine)
- Far-infrared therapy for cardiovascular, autoimmune, and other chronic health problems: A systematic review – NIH (US National Library of Medicine)
- Benefits of Far Infrared Heat Therapy For Seniors – Parentgiving.com
FIR therapy also benefits the body by:per Parentgiving.com
Helping the body remove toxins through perspiration,
• Reducing tension and stress
• Improving lymphatic flow
• Boosting the immune system
• Increasing the circulation of blood deep in the tissues
IOBAC’s recent investigation into the availability of scientific studies on the proven health benefits of FIR